ARRANGING AND CONDUCTING A FUNERAL
The loss of a loved one is always anguish and grief. Most people feel completely lost when they face the unavoidability of making the necessary documents, arranging and conducting the funeral and addressing other issues.
We offer to take care of all the relevant issues:
- collecting and obtaining the necessary documents;
- purchase and delivery of the coffin, the cross, clothing, shoes and other ceremonial accessories;
- transportation from the morgue to the place where the last respect to the deceased is to be paid;
- assistance in making the decision about the place of burial;
- arranging a funeral service for the deceased (requiem service);
- arranging and conducting the funeral;
- assistance in arranging and carrying out the wake;
- transportation to the cemetery using specialized transport;
- making arrangements for the procession at the cemetery (digging the grave, transportation of the coffin with the diseased from the vehicle to the burial plot, lowering the coffin, creating the burial hill, erecting the cross, placing the wreaths, baskets and flowers on the burial plot).
A ceremonial lift or singumator the special device to lower the coffin into the grave is an indispensable attribute of a funeral. Using the singumator requires special organisation of the space: draping the walls of the grave and designing the slopes. The coffin is placed onto the straps and at the right moment it smoothly and soundlessly goes down with the help of special mechanisms. The ceremonial lift, which is traditionally used at a burial ceremony, adds special aesthetics and dignity to the farewell ceremony.
Our staff offers to provide all that is necessary, so that the funeral ceremony is carried out on a high and prestigious level with minimal efforts from the family and the loved ones.